What are Cookies?
Cookies are short fragments of alphanumeric text (letters and/or numbers) that allow the web server to store the client (browser) information to be reused during the visit to the website (Session Cookies) or later, even on different days (Persistent Cookies). In accordance to the preferences of the user, Cookies are stored from the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet and smartphone).
Other similar technologies, for example web beacons, transparent GIF and all the other forms of local storage introduced with HTML5, can be used to collect information on the behavior of the user and on the use of the services.
This document will refer to Cookies and to all similar technologies, simply by using the term "Cookies".
Types of Cookies
- Strictly Necessary Cookies.These cookies are indispensable for the proper functioning of the website and are used to manage the login and access to reserved functions of the website. The duration of these Cookies is strictly limited to the session work, i.e. when the browser is closed, the Cookies are erased.
- Technical Cookies. These Cookies are used for the sole purpose of "carry out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the strictly necessary extent to the supplier of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user of such delivering service" (Art. 122, paragraph 1 of the Privacy Code). They are not used for different purposes and are normally sent directly from the owner (or operator) of the website. They can be divided into: Browser or Session Cookies that guarantee the normal navigation on and use of the website (allowing, for example, to get a purchase or to authenticate to access to reserved areas); Analytics Cookies, assimilated to technical cookies are used directly by the operator of the website to gather information in an aggregate form on the number of users and on the users’ mode of navigation of the website; Functionality Cookies, which allow the user to navigate as a function of a number of selected criteria (for example: the language, the selected products for purchase, etc.) in order to improve the service rendered to the user.
- Profiling cookies. These cookies are aimed at creating users’ profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the context of the navigation in the Web. Because of the particular invasiveness that such devices may have in the context of the users’ private sphere, the European as well as the Italian legislation foresee that the user should be adequately informed about the use of them and thus express its valid consent (source: Garante per la protezione dei dati personali).
Third Party Cookies
Visiting a website, you may receive Cookies from both the visited website ("Owners"), both from the websites managed by other subjects ("Third Party"). A remarkable and frequent example is represented by the presence of the so-called social plugin for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. These parts of the page you visited are generated directly from these sites and are integrated in the page of the host site. The most common use of social plugin is finalized to the sharing of the information on social network.
The presence of these devices involves the transmission of the Cookies from and to all the websites managed by third parties. The management of the information gathered from "Third Party" is governed by the related information on processing of personal data, to which we ask you to get directly reference. For greater transparency and practicality, please find below the web addresses of the aforesaid information on processing of personal data as well as of the procedures for the handling of cookies.
Facebook - Privacy information
Twitter - Privacy information
Twitter (Configuration) - Privacy information
Google + - Privacy information
Google + (Configuration) - Privacy information
Google Analytics - Privacy information
We also include certain components from Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google. In this case too, this is a third party Cookies service, and so they are collected and managed in an aggregate manner, and thus anonymous, to monitor and improve the performance of the host website (Performance Cookies).
Google Analytics can collect and analyze data on the behavior of the website users, in an anonymous way. These information are collected and processed by Google Analytics in order to edit reports on the websites in which they are hosted. This website does not use (and not allow third parties to use) the Google’s analysis tool to monitor or to collect information on identifiable persons. Google does not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google, nor tries to connect an IP address with the identity of a user. Google could also communicate these information to third parties only upon a legal basis or where such third parties process the information on the behalf of Google.
For more information, please refer to the link indicated below:
The user can disable, in a selective manner, Google Analytics Cookies by installing on the browser the OPT-OUT functionality provided by Google. o disable Google Analytics Cookies, please refer to the link below:
Cookies used by this website
- csrftoken (Supplier: www.labelado.com; Type: HTTP; Expiry: 1 year; Description: Part of the system security features to prevent attacks from third parties;
- django_language (Supplier: www.labelado.com; Type: HTTP; Expiry: 1 anno; Description: Identifies the user's language to the system.);
- wizard_quote_wizard (Supplier: www.labelado.com; Type: HTTP; Expiry: session; Description: implement website features);
- sessionid (Supplier: www.labelado.com; Type: HTTP; Expiry: 13 months; Description: preserve user status within the website);
- fr (Supplier: Facebook,com; Type: HTTP; Expiry: 3 months; Description: cookie set due to Facebook integration and sharing capabilities in the social media);
- tr (Supplier: Facebook,com; Type: Pixel; Expiry: session; Description: Pixel Tracker).
How to change the cookie settings
Most browsers allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard disk, block the acceptance of cookies or receive a notice before a cookie is stored.
How to change the settings for:
Italian Authority for the protection of personal data about cookies: